- Favorite Books: The Lovely Bones, Look Me in the Eye: My Life With Asperger's, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, The Butcher Boy, Calvin & Hobbes, Roger Ebert Yearbooks
- Favorite Authors: Roger Ebert, John Elder Robison, Bill Watterson
- Favorite Genres: Realistic Psychological Books, preferably short, Movie Criticism
- Favorite Characters: Allison Shandling in 'Are You Alone on Purpose?,' Francie Brady in 'The Butcher Boy,' Christopher John Francis Boone in 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time,' John Elder Robison from 'Look Me in the Eye (Real Person,)' Calvin & Hobbes from 'Calvin & Hobbes.'
- Recent Reads: The Butcher Boy by Patrick McCabe, also The Hunger Games by Suzanne Crowley, The Cat Who Wished to Be a Man by Lloyd Alexander
- Favorite Desserts: Snack Foods dipped in Chocolate (i.e chocolate covered raisins,) ice cream, Hershey's with almonds, orange ice cream bars
- Favorite Drinks: Iced Tea, (sometimes chocolate) Milk, Coca-Cola
- Foods I hate: Not a food exactly... but you know when you open a bottle, and you're expecting nice clean milk- and instead somebody bought nice milk ruined with chunks of cream? Yeah, I hate that. Also brittle 'organic' cereals with lots of weird nuts and oats.
- Favorite Movies: (off the top of my head, affecting or entertainment) Up*, The Fall*, Shaun of the Dead*, Zombieland*, Fantastic Mr. Fox*, Billy Elliot, Death at a Funeral*, The School of Rock*, There's Something About Mary (stupid, but funny,) Amelie*, Stardust*, The Princess Bride, Arsenic & Old Lace, Let the Right One In*, Rain Man, The Butcher Boy*, with a special nod to Simon Rumley's The Living and the Dead*
- Favorite Actors: (People that I would watch a movie for, or recent performances that have wowed me.) Ellen Page, Sandra Huller, Chloe Moretz, Summer Glau, Kate Fahy, Abigail Breslin, Evan Rachel Wood, Catinca Untaru, Miranda Otto, Carey Mulligan, --- Jamie Bell, Simon Pegg, Alan Tudyk, Richard Jenkins, Thomas Lennon, Alan Rickman, Leo Bill, Roger Lloyd-Pack, Greg Timmermans, Tom Wilkinson, Stephen Root
- Favorite Directors: Tarsem Singh, Joss Whedon, Matthew Vaughan, Tim Burton
- Favorite Genre: Independent, Drama, Comedy, Foreign, Horror
- Movie Quotes I say all the time: "Ah! Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"--- "But Mummy... they work better if you take more!"--- "Was there a dog in here... just now?"--- "What is that Wallace?. I don't know why flamingos are pink."--- "That's alright, captain. We always knew you was a whoopsie."--- "A naked American man stole my balloons"--- "I think I'm too petrified to laugh. Well you won't laugh, cause it's not funny."--- "Evil does not wear a bonnet!!!"--- "Kill Philip (sorry Philip,) get Liz, grab Mum, go to the Winchester, and wait for all of this to blow over!"--- *Wacky fun.*--- "Do I smell the revolting stench of SELF-ESTEEM?!--- If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak.--- "I'm Slappin de Base, man!"--- "Seven little chipmunks twirling on a branch... all eating sunflower seeds at my uncle's ranch... ya' know that old children's tale from the sea?"--- "Pacific Playland? That place blows.... m-my mind. Lotsa fun. Just good entertainment for the whole family"--- "Never mind the man who contemplates... the doing away of license plates... then like in poetry, I go dot-dot-dot"--- "It was the taste of betrayal, you f**king w**re."--- (mumbles) I could set the building on fire.--- (Insert Beavis & Butthead laugh) Huh-huh-huh- She said...--- You were much... muchier. You have lost your muchness---
- Movies I can watch over and over: Stardust, Firefly- The Complete Series, The Fall, Shaun of the Dead, Up, Bolt, Zombieland
- Actor that would play me in a movie: Hm... that's a hard one. Nobody too pretty (why I put my pit bull on the profile picture, ya know?) Nobody who would play my character as a parody and thoroughly trash my reputation... Uh-uh, sorry. Save for later date.
- Favorite Artists: Pearl Jam, Mark Schwaber, Rammstein, Vampire Weekend
- Favorite Genre: Rock, Alternative
- Songs I hate: Shoot the Zombies, Just about anything by Type-O-Negative or Rob Zombie
- Guilty Pleasure: Alright, I *secretly* listen to "Hit Me Up" by Gia, though it's little else but the rantings of a musical Megan Fox. It's catchy, don't deny it!
- Songs I repeat the most: The Banana Splits Theme (Ever since I watched Kick-Ass. Tra-la-la!)
- Band I wish I was in: I can't sing. So, what, I join a group, so I can humiliate myself on stage and ruin the bands reputation (not to mention mine) forever? No thanks. Besides, some asshole probably would stick it on youtube.
- Favorite Shows: Firefly, Friends, True Blood, Merlin
- Favorite Channels: My personal channel, which happens when I put a DVD in! Yeah, I watch stuff they'd never put on TV, cause no one would watch it. That said, I don't have cable. No. Not even the news where they show the latest horrific tragedies to tone up the paranoia a bit.
- Show I wished wasn't cancelled: Firefly!!! (Fox, you are the epitome of soulessness & evil)
- Games I Play: "Sims 3" & "Mario Karts" (also used to play "Neverwinter Nights" a lot, but I played it through different packages and modules that I could probably recite the plot.)
More About Me
- Nicknames: Nothing you need to know about.
- Nationality: American-Born- Irish, Scottish, German, French, Italian, and Cherokee Indian lineage.
- Religion: Agnostic and praying the Christians and the die-hard atheists would stop fighting all the time.
- Heroes: I don't believe in heroes. You rest the world on their shoulders, they do something shitty, and and 'heroism' goes out the window. You to know Thomas Jefferson screwed his lady slaves, right?
- Interests: Watching movies, Writing